Being petty is fun when you know how to do it right. For the vets (like myself) the petty actions are hardly ever done with malicious intent, but sometimes you have to be petty to put people back in their place.
Take it from someone with Petty in her DNA: Don't ever mess with a petty b*tch. We set aside time in our day just to be petty. We usually spend that time being petty with our friends, but if you choose to challenge us we rarely turn down an opportunity to shut you up. Here are some of our favorite ways to put the petty on front street:
15. When You & Your Bestie Get Petty Together:
14. When Someone Throws Shade After You Decided to Stop Being Petty:
13. When You Realize You Have The Perfect Opportunity to Be Petty (& you're about to take advantage):
12. When you See A Subliminal Post About You & You Like it Anyway:
11. "Oh. We're being petty AGAIN today?"
10. When You Speak to Someone You KNOW Doesn't Like You:
9. When You're Petty and Pretty:
8. When you didn't start it, but you're still prepared:
7. That ONE Time When You REALLY WEREN'T BEING PETTY and No One Believed You:
6. It's "You're petty" not "YOUR petty" boo boo:
5. When You Go To Follow (or stalk) Someone and Realize You're Blocked:
4. Reminding Folks You Were Trying to Mind Your Own Business:
3. When Someone Who Never Shows Up Comments "Dang No Invite":
2. When You Were Trying Not To Be Petty, But Someone Mentions Your Name:
1. When You And Your Friends Are ALL Petty So It's A Term of Endearment:
Don't be petty tell me whatcha think then share this post.